Funding application is closed.
Financial support covering the registration fee will be awarded upon availability for students members of SeMA.
Information about obtaining SeMA membership can be found here.
To apply for a registration grant:
1) Obtain the SeMA membership.
2) Complete the registration process. Choose the SeMA student fee, but do not complete the payment yet.
3) Send to the technical secretariat email@example.com the documentation to justify that you are still a student.
4) Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- an abridged resumé (at most 2 pages)
- a presentation letter of your PhD advisor.
- An extended abstract (one or two pages in pdf using the proceedings format) of your communication or poster.
Deadline for registration and application: February 29, 2020.
If your contribution is in a Minisymposium, wait for the MS organizer to upload de MS data before uploading your one-hundred-word abstract.