What is a minisymposium
A minisymposium is composed of one or several sessions of four coordinated presentations on a single topic of substantial current interest and importance in mathematics and its applications. Each session in a minisymposium is 100 minutes long. Each speaker has twenty minutes for presentation, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
Prospective minisymposium organizers are asked to submit a proposal by email to email@example.com with the following data:
- Name, Organization, and email of each of the organizers (max. 3).
- Title and 100-word description (simple latex formulae are admissible) and thematic area.
- For each of the speakers, Name, Organization, Email, Title, 100-word abstract.
Please try to follow the rule of keeping the number of speakers a multiple of four.
The Scientific Committee will referee all minisymposium proposals.
- Submission / modification / withdrawal of proposals: from November 3, 2020 until January 31, 2021
- Notification of acceptance decision, February 2021