CEDYA / CMA 2020 and COVID-19 (2)

CEDYA / CMA 2020 and COVID-19 (2)

In Spain we are still in State of Emergency. Officially, this situation will last until April 11, but unfortunately everything indicates that it will be extended beyond that date. Due to the uncertain development of the events, we cannot yet fix the final date when the conference will be held. We are considering several different scenarios, but we will not take any decision before more information is available.

  • Cancellation policy. In the current circumstances, the cancellation and refund policy published in the registration web page has not changed yet. Nevertheless, and independently of the actions that may be taken in the future, we will study all possible individual cancellation requests to attend the particular needs of every case.
  • Registration. The registration process is currently closed. We will reopen it as soon as we have a decision on the definite date.
  • Accommodation. We have contacted all the hotels that had offered special rates. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation, please communicate directly with the hotel.
  • Modifications in approved proposals and new contributions.  As soon as we have a decision on the date for the congress, we plan to open a period to modify the approved mini-symposia or submit new individual contributions or poster proposals.


  • Logo sema


  • Logo universidad de Oviedo epi
  • Logo universidad de Oviedo
  • Logo Gijón convention bureau
  • Logo Ayuntamiento de Gijón/Xixón