For SeMA student members
Financial support covering the registration fee will be awarded upon availability for students members of SeMA.
Information about obtaining SeMA membership can be found here.
To apply for a registration grant:
1) Obtain the SeMA membership.
2) Complete the registration process. Choose the SeMA student fee, but do not complete the payment yet.
3) Send to the technical secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org the documentation to justify that you are still a student.
4) Send to email@example.com
- an abridged resumé (at most 2 pages)
- a presentation letter of your PhD advisor.
- An extended abstract (one or two pages in pdf using the proccedings format) of your communication or poster.
Deadline for registration and application: February 29, 2020.