June 14-18, 2021
The Local Organizing Committee and the Executive Council of SeMA have finally decided that the CEDYA/CMA to be held in Gijón will take place next 14-18 June 2021.
The conference will be set up with its former structure. This means that we intend to maintain the already accepted mini symposia, individual contributions, and posters.
- Refund policy. In case you need a refund because you have to justify the expense this year or you are not sure yet if you will be able to come on the new dates, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documentation:
- Bank data (Bank entity, holder name, IBAN, SWIFT)
- Proof of payment (as sent when you registered).
between Monday, June 1, 2020 and Friday, October 23, 2020. In that period, we will refund by bank transfer the complete registration fee minus possibly bank charges such as POS commissions, money transfers to non-SEPA countries and/or currency exchange. The amount of bank commissions will be deducted from the money to transfer.
After that period, the old refund-with-penalization policy will apply until Friday, April 30, 2021.
- The refund request does not automatically imply the withdrawal of the scientific proposal. If you want to withdraw or modify your proposal, may it be a mini symposium, an individual contribution, or a poster, you will be able to do it on the following dates.
- Mini symposia: from Tuesday, November 3, 2020 to Sunday, January 31, 2021.
- Individual contributions: from Tuesday, November 3, 2020 to Sunday, February 14, 2021.
- Posters: from Tuesday, November 3, 2020 to Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Detailed instructions on the procedure will be sent in due time.
- In the same periods, new proposals will be admitted.
- New registration. In case you had not already registered, or you request a refund of your current registration, you will be able to register from Tuesday, January 12, 2021 until Sunday, May 30, 2021. The conference fees will not change and there will be a new early-bird registration before Friday, March 5, 2021.
- Detailed scientific program. Due to the expected modifications, the detailed schedule will surely have to be updated, so the old program is no longer valid.
- Proceedings. In February 2021 we will reopen the proceedings call. If you have already submitted the extended abstract, you can keep your proposal, modify it, or withdraw it.